Saturday, August 6, 2011

Why is it so hard getting into a guys pants?

Okay, I'm really not trying to toot my own horn. I'm no supermodel, but I've had a lot of guys tell me that they found me attractive, hot, sexy, etc. So, I've been trying to hook up with this one guy who messages me like, constantly. I mean, we talk about a lot of stuff, life, love, funny stuff that happens to us. I think he is really hot and he's told me he thinks I'm sexy. I'm pretty much trying to hook up with him but it's hard because a lot of guys I'm meeting today want to...talk. I love talking, and I love being in relationships, being cute and romantic, but sometimes, I just wanna get it in. Should I just tell this guy straight forward that we should hook up? Or keep playing the game for a another 3 months? I haven't had sex with a man in...3 years. Yes, I was with a woman. Do not ask. I'm just wondering. What is it with guys not giving it up anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment