Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I care about my boyfriend but I'm in love with someone else. I don' want to hurt my bf. he's been through ****?

I think you should tell him right away. It will be more painful if he is dragged on longer. Dont feel obligated to be in a relationship bc he might hurt himself if you break up with him, you are number one to yourself. Keep in mind, im not trying to be condescending but maybe you like your bestfriend because he is new and esciting. However, either way you should get rid of your current boyfriend because its obvious he is not the one you want to be with forever if you have such feelings for someone else. Its not gunna be easy, but give your boyfriend space when you break it to him and know emotions sometimes cant be controlled so its not your fault. It will only be your fault if you lead him on.....bets of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment