Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Confusion about a girl i like?

There's this girl I like. Her names mandy. I be had a criush on her for a month now. Everytime I try to ask her out. She seems really busy. She has a job that requires getting up at 6am. I know she sees me as a friend maybe but I already gave her hints I like her alot in a different way. When I text her, she replies but when I don't se doesn't. I wish she did. I don't know what to do right now, I've waited for a month to take her out, she had finals so that done now. I want to know what to do next. I wanna let it be but my feeling for her is strong. Waitng is also a pain right now. What do you guys think I should do? When im feeling good at times, just thinking about the fact that she isn't really liking me in that way hurt and sometimes make me feel like crap. Any advices would be nice, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment