Tuesday, August 9, 2011

College recruiting..............?

i'm a junior and right now i'm having a tough time in the recruiting process. i want to go to a top division I school, but a lot of the schools that i'm interested in haven't seen me play and my next big tournament isn't until the end of May. i have no interest in the schools that contact me, so right now i have very few options. my family is telling me to call these coaches and talk to them, but i'm so nervous! i have only spoken to 2 college coaches, but they had asked me to call them. i have never initiated a phone call, so i don't know how it will go. i'm going to get it done because i need to be more proactive but i just need tips/advice. i have a lot of academic and athletic achievements, and i was told by a few people that i have to "toot my own horn" and not sit in the back. also are there any good questions that i can ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment