Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Okay so I find this guy staring at me, but when I get near he runs away...Do I repel?

I think he is really shy or gets nervous around you and so maybe he doesn't want you to see him like that. I would try to walk up to him, if he tries to go away, said hold up, wait for me or ask him where is he going and if you could go with him. If you are able to talk to him, make him comforable and talk about anime. Then i would suggest you asking why he is running away from you...if he doesnt answer then he is shy and i wouldnt ask again and say "nvm..dont worry about it" and smile..lol Maybe if you try to give him hints or flirt with him alittle maybe he will see that you like him..Oh wait, you never mention if you liked him..do you? If not, then i would just talk to him and maybe later, you will be good friends ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment