Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I want to move out miles away from my parents house, how can i?

First of all i'm far from having a job or having any money. But is because i'm afraid that if i do get a job i'm going to have remain in my neighborhood. (which i don't like) Where i live the aparments here are very! expensive and crowded, lots of crimes here, i'm not sure i would want to pay something that i wouldn't be satisfied in living in the first place? I mean it will not be worth it for me. I wanted to live outside the box. There so many things going on in my life, like taking care of my nephew all the time without them paying me much and cutting mt time for that is one a thing. Don't get me wrong i love and care about my family. I just want to start anew. About two years ago, 64 miles away from where i live, i visit a friend of mine and he introduce me to his neighborhood. I fell in love with the neighborhood, the enviorment, it really felt like home. I want to move there instead, it suits me well. I don't know what steps i should do for me to proceed on moving over there. My friend offer me to live with him over there. If i do i could be able to get a job, save my money, and move to a decent apartment. But, i'm shy to ask him if the offer still there i really don't want to sound pleading, thank goodness that were really close friends. What do guys think i should do? Time is really wasting for me, i'm not young, i'm not happy, the only way i could be is finding a job having a decent place and move on with my life. Hint: all of my friends that i have or they could help me live over there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment