Friday, August 12, 2011

What should I do? should I mention anything to her?

This girl who went to my school moved to London so shes friends with basically everyone in my grade but about 5 months ago I got a friend request from her and we started inboxing on facebook very little. But the thing is she already moved and I didnt even know her. So long story short we became really close and skype and talk mostly everyday and I even became close to her friends in London. The thing is its so weird since she went to my school and how close I am with her but I havent even met her. She hints that she likes me and even her friends in London tell me how she talks about me all the time. But to be honest I find the whole online relationship weird. But its not like im talking to a stranger since shes gone to my school and everything. I just dont want to be mean and make her feel that I dont like her because I do and I feel bad because I talk about girls all the time to her but I just cant help it cuz its not like shes with me. Everything is just really weird becuase I do consider her a close friend even though we've never met.

No comments:

Post a Comment