Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What should I do to get a boy to notice me?

well. I'm 16. never had a boyfriend. I'm really nice and everyone says I'm funny...not to "toot my own horn" I guess is what they say. I'm not the prettiest, but certainly not ugly. the problem is NO guys like me. none. zero. I guess I'm kinda shy but this year especially I've opened up alot because I want to get more guys you know interested in me. but as you can tell, NOT working. there's someone I have my eye on. he's a freshman. the only problem is school is ending and i don't know if i'll be able to get to know him before summer comes. he's friends with one of my best friend's younger brother so i was thinking that could help but i don't want it to be weird for anybody. how can i get to know him in time? of course i will hang out with him in the summer and stuff but we have to be friends through school first. we have no classes or lunch together b-t-dubs. what should i do? alsooo how can i just be more confident so maybe someone will like me? sorry for being so weird. -_- blahhh thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment