Friday, August 5, 2011

Why did Kunkle lose the Dallas Mayor Candidancy?

Ill tell you why....cause no one got off the lazy azzzz to go and vote.I tried to offer people a ride and got cursed for my efforts.You know what.Im gonna start doing? Tooting my own damn horn and stop worrying about people that don't care whats going on in their own communities.When i went to vote their were two old men in there that could hardly see my name on My DL.i WAS STUNNED.Anyway i voted and moved on.I just now found out he lost greatly.I give up.If they don't ever vote it wont be my problem anymore to care what happens.You have a right.Exercise that right. When its all said and done...i will be alright.I just happen to care about my community and the people that live in poor neighborhoods. Perhaps i need a better cause because they don't seem to care for themselves.What should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment