Sunday, August 7, 2011

How can i find my ipod!!!?

okay well i got grounded and my mom took the most valuable thing to me my ipod.and im so sad.i asked her to givie it back and she said okay.then she tried to look for it and now guess what shes telling me that" oh i completeley forgot where i put it" right now i am so mad and those where days ago but we searched everywhere and we still cant find it and were looking for it today!and i told her is it broken and shes like no!omg so what im asking is there any physic out there i know it might sound lame and dumb but seriously i need someone to tell me where can it be and is there a physic that can help me find it.or can u list some websites of some physics.if ur not a physic or have any written sites for me please just go away!dont say stupid things like "lol" cuz then i will just report you!!!this is serious im 12 years old and music feeds my soulgrrr to give u hints i have a living room,den,3 rooms,guest room outside,and a gray room outsidie which is kinda freaky,2 bathrooms,4 closets....any ideas thanksss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment